Maastricht is easily reachable by plane, as it is surrounded by a number of international airports, including major hubs like Amsterdam Schiphol, Brussels Airport-Zaventem and Düsseldorf International Airport.
Smaller airports near the city include: Maastricht-Aachen Airport, Eindhoven Airport, Cologne-Boon Airport, Düsseldorf Weeze Airport.
Click here to find out more on air travel to Maastricht.
Given its location at the center of Europe, Maastricht is also at the center of the European railway network and offers a large number of national, as well as international connections. Multiple major cities are only a short train ride away:
- Brussels (1.5 hrs)
- Amsterdam (2.5 hrs)
- Paris (3.5 hrs)
- London (4 hrs)
- Düsseldorf (3 hrs)
- Cologne (2.5 hrs)
Click here to find out more.
If you prefer driving to the congress, Maastricht is also easily accessible through various highways: E25/A2 (Amsterdam-Luxembourg), E40 (Cologne-Brussels), E42 (Liège-Paris), E314 (Maastricht-Aachen).
We are proud to announce that we have chosen SkyTeam as Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer to all attendees seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to IAPD 2021. Our registered Global Meetings event will offer you attractive airfares. By booking and purchasing your airline ticket, you will be favored with:
- Savings – exclusive discounts up to a 15% in Business and Economy Class
- Convenience – 19 SkyTeam member airlines will empower the most convenient itinerary for each attendee.
- Reward Miles – willing to save on your future travels? Earn Miles on your flyer program with the SkyTeam membership program.
- Valuable Services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam Network – travel to Maastricht from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 175 countries.
Receive your discount (up to -15%) after registration for IAPD 2021.